Department: School of Molecular Cell Biology & Biotechnology
Faculty: Life Sciences
Tel Aviv University
Prof. DVIR Tal
The Laboratory for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine is currently exploring these topics
- Microfluidics-based tissue engineering. Recreating stem cell niches, microfluidics bioreactors for tissue engineering.
- Nanotechnological strategies for engineering thick cardiac tissue.
- Engineering a 3D neuronal network for spinal cord and brain regeneration.
- Fabrication of Nanoelectronics/engineered tissue hybrids.
- Developing smart delivery systems that recruit stem cells to defected organs.