Prof. Bronstein Alexander
- Geometry: theoretical and computational methods in metric geometry, embedding problems, discrete Gromov-Hausdorff distances, spectral and diffusion geometry, geometric approaches to problems in image sciences.
- Computational shape analysis: non-rigid similarity and correspondence, partial similarity, symmetry and structure, feature based methods, large-scale shape retrieval, invariant texture mapping, shape synthesis and morphing.
- Computer vision: 3D acquisition and reconstruction, feature descriptors, image and video retrieval and search, copy detection, use of bioinformatics algorithms for video analysis, Internet-scale applications.
- Machine learning: manifold learning, non-linear dimensionality reduction, multidimensional scaling, metric learning, similarity-sensitive hashing, multimodal data fusion, multimodal metric learning.
- Biometrics: 3D face recognition.