Animal Research Services in Specific Pathogen Free (SPF) and Standard Facilities
Tel-Aviv University (TAU) holds several regular and SPF (Specific Pathogen Free) animal care facilities, providing state-of-the-art non-clinical and pre-clinical laboratory research services.
- We can perform multi-level studies, using a large variety of animals and supply veterinarian services, to our TAU researchers and to external companies and institutes.
- We provide a continuum of complete tailor-made experiments and projects, from consultative study design and execution, regulatory affairs, ethic applications, protocol planning, program management and supervision, to linking to the best-fitted researchers according to the customer's specifications and needs.
- We maintain, breed and conduct experiments in rodents as well as in bigger animals such as pigs and small ruminants. We perform drug administration via various routes, blood collection, surgical services and necropsies.
- We share imaging facilities for small animals, using MRI, ultrasound and two-photon microscopy.
- We are highly customized to your unique needs and opened to our customers adjustments.
Lab Phones: +972-(0)3-640-9919 | +972-(0)3-640-9025
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lab Website: http://medicine.tau.ac.il/index.php/administration/animals