Mechanical Workshop for Research and Development
The mechanical workshop's goal is to provide quick and high-quality professional services.
The staff consists of highly experienced personnel, possessing a wide knowledge in technology and manufacturing.
Services offered by the workshop:
- Assistance and consultation in designing, developing and manufacturing of mechanical products
- Independent design and development of products, devices and accessories. The designing process includes modelling parts using CAD software, performing analyses and technical drawings, as well as production
Means of production at the workshop:
- A range of conventional workshop machines
- 4 Axis CNC HASS milling machine
- 4 Axis CNC OKUMA lathe machine
- An EDM machine
- Advanced CAD, manufacturing and analysis software
- A surface grinder and a cylindrical grinder
- Welding power supply, a welding point machine
- Sheet metal bending and cutting machines
- A stock of various raw materials
Potential customers\ Services
- Academic institutions (research prototypes, research devices)
- Prototype production
For more information - https://en-exact-sciences.tau.ac.il/chemistry/mechanical_workshop
School of Chemistry Shenkar building, Floor 0 (Basement).