A Novel Modular Platform for Targeted RNA Therapeutics
This cutting edge technology comprises of Lipid Nanoparticles (LNPs), that emerged as one of the most advanced and efficient nucleic acids delivery platform, that are non-covalently coated with targeting antibodies via a recombinant protein (anchored secondary scFv enabling targeting, named ASSET). ASSET is a membrane-anchored lipoprotein that is incorporated into nucleic acid-loaded lipid nanoparticles and interacts with the antibody Fc domain.
A flexible platform for cell-specific nucleic acid delivery that can be easily customized, with no need for further development, to target any cell receptor.
• Self-assembled modular platform that enables the construction of a theoretically unlimited repertoire of siRNA targeted carriers.
• The self-assembly of the platform is based on a membrane-anchored lipoprotein that is incorporated into siRNA-loaded lipid nanoparticles that interacts with the antibody crystallizable fragment (Fc) domain
• Packaging siRNA payloads in a single LNP
• Our proprietary LNPs:
- Novel Cationic lipids for Improved and safe RNA and DNA delivery beyond the liver.
- Superiority over existing LNPs in the market and under clinical development (safer, fully degradable and not immunogenic).
- Platform technology (including hundreds of lipids that can encounter for thousands of different LNPs) with tremendous potential
- These new LNPs, mitigate unfavorable adverse effects caused by other clinically approved lipids for the use for chronic therapies.
• PoC in-vivo for IBD and Mantel Cell Lymphoma
• Extensive in-vitro and in-vivo data.
The feasibility and efficiency of the applied invention have been proven In vitro and in-vivo in various models for various indications including IBD and Mantel Cell Lymphoma